FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
Are you a self-motivated, detail-oriented, analytical person who can keep pace in an active environment? Our healthcare consulting firm, located on the Brockton/Easton, MA line, is seeking an experienced bookkeeper to work primarily for one large multi-site physician practice. A self-starter with excellent bookkeeping and excel skills, capable of working both independently and collaboratively, will thrive in this setting.
As a Full Charge Bookkeeper for this large practice, and potentially a few other smaller physician practices, you will be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping activities for these physician practices, ensuring that all the work performed is accurate and efficient. You will also need excellent communication skills, as you will be working directly with clients, their respective accounting, insurance, retirement and other professional advisors, as well as with our in-house consulting staff.
- 8+ years of computerized bookkeeping experience; Strong skills utilizing Sage Quantum Accounting Software (strongly preferred)
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability to organize, manage, and process multiple financial statements at a time while working closely with all stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills (essential) due to the level of individualized interaction with clients and the firm’s consultants
- Excel expertise
- Ability to multi-task
- Post deposits from all sources and maintain an accurate account balance for each client; reconcile monthly bank statements
- Process bills for payment and post each invoice to the appropriate account
- Process weekly, semi-monthly and/or monthly payroll for clients working with various payroll processing companies including 401(k) contributions
- Post monthly journal entries and produce financial statements, cash disbursement analysis, and a detailed general ledger for the accountants to review
- Prepare balance sheet and profit and loss statements for consultant, client, and accountant
- Act as liaison between client, consultant, accountant, and banking officials regarding bookkeeping issues
- Respond to client phone calls regarding check requests, cash balances, accounts payable, payroll and HR issues
- Maintain the enrollment and termination records of all clients enrolled in various health and other insurances
- Maintain a profile sheet for each bookkeeping client
- Actively work with Excel for reporting and payroll calculations (with the support of our internal data management staff)
For over 35 years, HMA has led New England in healthcare consulting, providing physicians practice management, bookkeeping, and consulting services to physicians and hospital executives across Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. Located on the Brockton/Easton, MA line, our firm recruits talented and exceptional individuals dedicated to quality healthcare practice management and bookkeeping. HMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.hmamass.com to learn more!